Raptor65 Messages 658 Feb 22, 2003 #1 I've been surfing the site and have noticed several people saying "65.3% complete" or "83.6% complete". where or how can i find this info. -Thanks
I've been surfing the site and have noticed several people saying "65.3% complete" or "83.6% complete". where or how can i find this info. -Thanks
C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 Feb 22, 2003 #2 When you click on 'Home' there a list should come up like: Garage Status Run and Settings Save Game Credits Or something similar to that. Click on 'Status' (or whatever the word is) and all your stats will be there. I seem to be answering all your questions.... Hmm.
When you click on 'Home' there a list should come up like: Garage Status Run and Settings Save Game Credits Or something similar to that. Click on 'Status' (or whatever the word is) and all your stats will be there. I seem to be answering all your questions.... Hmm.
Raptor65 Messages 658 Feb 22, 2003 #3 Yeah, I did the stupidist thing i think i've ever done. I bought gt3 and LOST the Instruction booklet THAT DAY!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!! i was extreeeeemly mad. Oh, that spurns another question. Can and/or where can i get a new instruction booklet
Yeah, I did the stupidist thing i think i've ever done. I bought gt3 and LOST the Instruction booklet THAT DAY!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!! i was extreeeeemly mad. Oh, that spurns another question. Can and/or where can i get a new instruction booklet
RX-7 Turbo II Messages 481 Feb 23, 2003 #5 I think you can't! The aren't sold seperate! But you don't miss much! There isn't that much info in the booklet!
I think you can't! The aren't sold seperate! But you don't miss much! There isn't that much info in the booklet!
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 Feb 23, 2003 #6 Just some boring pictures and credits. You're not missing out on anything
RX-7 Turbo II Messages 481 Feb 23, 2003 #7 Yeah... and they explain where your speedometer is positioned! I've read the booklet... but you don't miss much! Did i mention that you don't miss much??
Yeah... and they explain where your speedometer is positioned! I've read the booklet... but you don't miss much! Did i mention that you don't miss much??
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 Feb 23, 2003 #8 Just the back, which has a few pictures of some nice cars, which are good until you actually get them in the game.
Just the back, which has a few pictures of some nice cars, which are good until you actually get them in the game.
Tank Messages 205 Feb 23, 2003 #9 You can find a FAQ or strategy guide which will explain the game at sites like http://www.cheatcc.com/ and http://www.gamefaqs.com/
You can find a FAQ or strategy guide which will explain the game at sites like http://www.cheatcc.com/ and http://www.gamefaqs.com/