may I introduce...

Germany
Assindia - Ruhr Area
mario19o85
Hi GTPlanet members :cheers:

I have been following this community for about 2 years without being a member of it.
Now the time for me has come to join you an introduce myself.

My Name is Mario, I am 28 and from central Germany. I live in the Ruhr-area in a city called
Essen (translated to english it would mean "eat") because this is very weird, I prefer the name
it had in the time of romans, which was Assindia.
My hobbies are Gran Turismo, playing Guitar, drawing and I'm a metalhead :lol:
I am a huge fan of american muscle cars, old and new, especially the Chevy Camaro.

The reason why I wanted to join your community is because it seems very alive, friendly and up
to date. Besides I hope to improve my english skills because as a german I do not use them very
often.^^ So I hope to express myself properly and with only few mistakes :dopey:

I have played every GT title from the beginning and my favorite category are streetcars on
sports tires around a pp level of 500-550. My one big weakness are those lmp and group c vehicles.
I hope to meet nice people from all over the world for talking and of course some racing.
There is no wheel jet, so I`m using the standart PS3 controller with all aids off, ABS1.

Hopefully we will meet on track or some discussion soon :sly:

greetings Mario

Greetings Mr. Mario. Enjoy your stay in GTPlanet. My favorite category are those LMP and GT class cars. My weakness are those high-powered muscle cars. They seem to spin a lot. :D

Thank you guys :)
@hsv010 I am able to race lmp and group c quite fast and smooth, but for racing human opponents...I am not competetive enough ;)

I really enjoy gt3 class and touring cars, but I feel most comfortable on the Nordschleife with streetcars on sports tires.

Have a nice day
Mario

Back