Maybe an intresting question about release date news.

  • Thread starter Thread starter emmepower
  • 7 comments
  • 1,272 views
Messages
21
Wich are next events we can expect to receive news about like Sony or SCE conferences, Games Shows and similar?
Just for stay tuned at the right moment. I'm really bored by checking everyday and found nothing more than some photos or videos, that just makes me angry and hungry about GT.
ty
 
What date is GDC and where is it(time zones)??
 
It's in San Francisco 9-13th I think. I was just looking on their website and it doesn't look like there will be any news, just put it in google and have a look for yourself.
 
Yes, it's an interesting question, but next time, just ask the general news thread.:) Tons of people view it daily. This deserves nothing more than a single post or two, nonetheless an entire thread.
 
I bet we will get nothing at GDC, then a Cool video in E3, after that a Huge demo in Gamescom wich will get loads of complains, then the same demo at TGS and a Release date thats going to be changed later....Oh wait! :dunce:..

Deja vu anybody? :lol:
 
There is a rumor floating around of something on May 22, but being so close to E3, I wouldn't expect much more than teasers until The Big E.
 
Back