Maybe not a gallery but...my gt4 pics.

• Thread starter Legendary
  • 6 comments
Australia
South Australia
GTP_Legendary724
Legendary724
Just a few of the cars a picked made it to this thread. No bloody idea whether this is the right place either:ouch:

But, comment please on the few cars i have to share with you today.

Bought this today:

Bought this two or so days ago. I know the first photo is really bad, the brightness came out all wrong:

This i bought ages ago but i like the picture. Goes pretty fast for a golf *eyes Turbo Lag*

This, my drifting car. Haven't driven in a while but she drives like a beast.

Last edited:
Which other thread was that? Also, thats good that this is the right forum, I don't normally come through this area so i was just hoping.

They look good except the one of the Legacy B4 that looks kinda washed out.

I know you're not calling this a gallery per se, but some more action shots would be nice. Try and get shots that include you battling the Ai, too...that's one thing i notice other galleries usually lack. In my opinion, the "photo-vacation" spots are starting to look a bit generic to me, since all of us have taken shots using these same locations over and over. It's hard to be original when everyone else has taken a shot at the same place, know what i mean? :guilty:

indeed.

also, shots from "photo run" are good, but can get boring. single car, fantastic.

However, the ability to take shots from a race need to replay to be saved, so some players shy away. I even do, most times.

I took some whilst i was drifting but, that was ages ago. And for some reason 80% of my gt4 photos got wiped from my usb. Strange but, ill take some photos from my races later.

Also that washed out legacy pic is cruddy i know. The other one is ok though.

indeed.

also, shots from "photo run" are good, but can get boring. single car, fantastic.

However, the ability to take shots from a race need to replay to be saved, so some players shy away. I even do, most times.

REally? Geez, i have dozens of replays! I only only chooose not to save one if it's not very dramatic or something.

Back