United States
Brunswick, Frederick County, Maryland
nascar61799
Mazda-6-Skyactiv-D-GX_1.jpg
Mazda-6-Skyactiv-D-GX_3.jpg
Mazda-6-Skyactiv-D-GX_6.jpg
Mazda-6-Skyactiv-D-GX_7.jpg
Mazda-6-Skyactiv-D-GX_10.jpg

Engine: 2.2-liter Mazda Skyactiv-D Inline-4 twin-turbo.
Fuel Type: Diesel.
Power: 380 hp (283 kW/385 PS) @ 4,800 rpm.
Torque: 450 lb-ft (610 Nm) @ 3,750-4,750 rpm.
Redline: 5,200 rpm.
Transmission: EMCO 46P1 6-speed sequential.
Drivetrain: Rear-wheel-drive.
Weight: 2,449 lbs (1,111 kg).

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/5365/Mazda-6-Skyactiv-D-GX.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda6#Grand_Am_GX_MAZDA6_SKYACTIV-D_Racing_.282013-.29

Last edited:
I have always liked this version of the gorgeous Mazda 6 bar those bloody awful wheels. It would be more than welcome in GT7.

It is a pity Mazda didn't include a red SkyActiv livery for it's LM55 VGT.

Last edited:
Came by to show my support and provide some missing specs:

Engine: Skyactiv-D Twin Turbo Straight 4
Horsepower: 380 hp
Transmission: EMCO 6-Speed Manual
Weight: 1111Kg
Drivetrain: RWD

Came by to show my support and provide some missing specs:

Engine: Skyactiv-D Twin Turbo Straight 4
Horsepower: 380 hp
Transmission: EMCO 6-Speed Manual
Weight: 1111Kg
Drivetrain: RWD
Huh. Thought it was front drive for some reason. Though putting that much torque to the front wheels is probably not a good idea. Then again, someone made a 700+ horsepower Sonata. Though I don't think they'd race it.

Huh. Thought it was front drive for some reason. Though putting that much torque to the front wheels is probably not a good idea.
You can put 500hp through the front wheels of a racing car provided you have decent engine mapping and possibly some kind of traction control.

Can we call this one "Done", with the Gr.3 car in GTS? I doubt this actual version will be in the game.

Well technically, no. The Atenza (or the 6 as we call it here in the states) in GTS is based on the more recent petrol powered model while this is based on the 2013 Road Car (which also was powered by the Diesel, or as the racing community lovely called it, the "Die-active"). Its more or less only a reference to this car in both model and colors (and tire branding).

maxresdefault.jpg

01-mazda6-skyactiv-d-race-car-detroit.jpg

If anything the GR.4 car (which is more or less the same only with a different wing and color) is somewhat closer to it.

Last edited:
Can we call this one "Done", with the Gr.3 car in GTS? I doubt this actual version will be in the game.
No, because this isn't the actual car. The Group 3 and Group 4 6s to resemble this car but they're both gas powered as far as I know.

Well, even with PDI scanning real cars for DLC, looks like this one will never be in the game. Can't see them bothering while the Gr. versions are in.

Back