Mazda 787B stealth model needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter RoadRocket77
  • 7 comments
  • 1,818 views
Messages
283
United States
California
Messages
RoadRocket77
I really need to find this car... Is there anyone willing to trade? I know there is a glitch where you can trade cars that are worth more than $1 million, but I don't know how to do that.
I will trade up to 3 cars for it, or 5 rare paint chips and 1 car.
If this car is locked out like the DLC cars, please let me know below and I will find another way to get this car.
I saw this thing 1 time in an online lobby, raced against it and never saw it again... it was just gone, stupid fast car.
 
This car is locked out so it can't even be borrowed and I think all of the codes have expired so there is no way of getting one unless you are a time traveller
 
I really need to find this car... Is there anyone willing to trade? I know there is a glitch where you can trade cars that are worth more than $1 million, but I don't know how to do that.
I will trade up to 3 cars for it, or 5 rare paint chips and 1 car.
If this car is locked out like the DLC cars, please let me know below and I will find another way to get this car.
I saw this thing 1 time in an online lobby, raced against it and never saw it again... it was just gone, stupid fast car.

The glitch has been fixed dont waste you time:)
 
ok, damn... I really wanted this car.
I guess i'll have to wait until PD decides to offer it as a DLC option in a future update.
 
I really need to find this car... Is there anyone willing to trade? I know there is a glitch where you can trade cars that are worth more than $1 million, but I don't know how to do that.
I will trade up to 3 cars for it, or 5 rare paint chips and 1 car.
If this car is locked out like the DLC cars, please let me know below and I will find another way to get this car.
I saw this thing 1 time in an online lobby, raced against it and never saw it again... it was just gone, stupid fast car.

There is no glitch that lets you trade cars> 1 million!! (maybe you aretalking about the borrow glitch, but thats no trading...!)
Ofcourse you don't know it, because it doesn't exist!
I think the 787B Stealth is worth more than 3 cars / 1 car and 5 paints...
I suggest www.ebay.com There are still codes, which are valuable.
 
Last edited:
Only codes left on ebay are PAL. You staight up will not legitimately get this car on an Amercan account.
 
Like I said in my last reply, I'm just gonna hope that PD releases this car in an upcoming DLC pack.
 
Arent they planning a new fancy pants edition with everything or is that just the new DLC and GT5?
 
Back