Mazda 787B vs Stealth Model?

• Thread starter burritoo
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
wolverin500wattz
Hey everyone, I was planning on buying this car, mainly due to the fact that the engine is probably one of the best I've heard but also because I like it. So I found two of them, the original and Stealth Model. Which one would you guys recommend me?

The stealth model costs more money, but it does have a slightly higher performance, mostly in the power category. Honestly, whatever colours you like best, go with that one :).

Yea the stealth model has not very much more power than the regular version. Essentially it's a choice between liveries.

1238895886504840879.jpg

Seriously though you don't really see a performance difference on track, so as stated it's just which one you reckon looks cooler

Hey everyone, I was planning on buying this car, mainly due to the fact that the engine is probably one of the best I've heard but also because I like it. So I found two of them, the original and Stealth Model. Which one would you guys recommend me?
Buy both of them and see for yourself which one is the best, that what I would do because I have got them both tuned up.

Latest Posts

Back