Mazda 787B w/ Full Upgrades

  • Thread starter Thread starter BPskeet69
  • 14 comments
  • 544 views

BPskeet69

(Banned)
Messages
589
Messages
BPskeet69
Available is a Mazda 787B fully upgraded. Im looking for the following cars, and can trade in 24 hours.

Cars i need.
Audi R8 Race Car '01 STOCK
Pescarolo Judd GV5 STOCK
Nissan R390 Race Car STOCK
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car STOCK
Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Race Car STOCK


Cars are listed in terms of importance. As i said, i can trade in 24 hours.
 
Last edited:
Nevermind. I only have the Zonda R
 
Bump, if you offer one of the first 3 cars listed ill throw in a free chrome paint chip.
 
r390 gt1 road car

nvm read it wrong
 
Bump, no one wants a full upgraded 787B?
 
i would but i dont have any of those cars
 
Would love to trade and thought I had one you wanted but checked and my Honda NSXR Prototype is the silver road car version.
 
Bump, someones gotta have these cars
 
I do - but you'd have to offer me something I really want, see signature.
 
I do - but you'd have to offer me something I really want, see signature.

Ive got like 10 cars your looking for, but im just lookin to trade my 787 right now, nothin else.
 
Bump, offer one of the first 3 cars listed and ill throw on 2 free chrome paint chips
 
Lol seriously? The car with all the upgrades is worth 5.4 million PLUS 2 chromes and no one wants this deal?
 
k last chance. THREE chrome paints plus a full upgraded 787B for any of the top 3 listed cars.
 
Back