Mazda 787B

  • Thread starter Thread starter BPskeet69
  • 9 comments
  • 449 views

BPskeet69

(Banned)
Messages
589
Messages
BPskeet69
Hey, Wanting to trade my fully upgraded 787B, Has barely any miles on it, bought it, upgraded it, used it for one race and decided i want something else.

Heres a quick list of some cars im looking for.

Pescarolo Judd GV5 - STOCK
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car - STOCK
'01 Audi R8 Race Car - STOCK
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car - STOCK
NSX-R LM Prototype Race Car - STOCK

I also have 17 chrome paints i can trade, i trade them 5 per car.

Im free to trade at the reset in an hour.
 
I have the NSX LM race car, stock but with UCD miles on it, cant trade until tomorrow though
 
I have the NSX LM race car, stock but with UCD miles on it, cant trade until tomorrow though

Well, im lookin to trade it today, but how bout this, if ive still got it tomorrow then deal?
 
Bump, will throw in a free chrome
 
Bump, the car and 2 free chromed
 
Bump, can trade RIGHT NOW
 
u accepting anything else for it?

Those are the 5 main cars im looking for but im open to offers. I have ALOT of race cars etc though so ill probably have what your offering
 
Lol really wanting to trade this car, will accept any car i dont have.
 
Back