Mazda 787b

  • Thread starter Thread starter blootmens
  • 2 comments
  • 967 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
102
Messages
newdude17
Hey guys,
I've seen this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_oW4qZkj3M&feature=related
And I am wondering a few things about the cockpit: what is that 6.0 jumping to 7.0 and back to 6.0,... next to the speedometer? I have been thinking but I really don't know.:ouch:
And then there is another number in the upper left: always between 18 and 99. Could that be the percentage of grip the car has? :crazy:
And o yea, under that is also a figure counting down from 99 to zero and again and again.

Greetz.

One day, I will do the same as this guy because it looks ****ing epic to drive without HUD. Unfortunately, I have to save 5mil and I also want the 20mil cars :indiff:
 
Last edited:
I think those are just random numbers withing GT5. Don't know what motec screen was able to show in 1991 but about ten years later it contained information like oil and water temperatures, brake temperature, average tire temperatures and the last and current lap times (there is a button to swap through the screen modes in real life) in addition to the rpm and speed so no idea what those two numbers on the left could be. :confused:

I think the telemetry usually just shows the wheel speeds and not the actual slip percentages so i don't think those are for grip either. Does the car have a turbo?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back