Mazda 787b

  • Thread starter Thread starter James1985
  • 16 comments
  • 651 views

What do u think of this car

  • Great Car

    Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Not Sure

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont Like It

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
478
What dose every one think of this car

Pic at Laguna Seca

787_2.jpg
 
787B? Yes please:)

Nice pic by the way:)
 
Great car, as the other 5,000,000,000 posts on this subject have already demonstrated.
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
787B? Yes please:)

Nice pic by the way:)

He can't make a post without one.
 
Dose this car have Ground Effect i am not sure dose any one no

Pic of back of car showing posible vents foe ground effect.

787_20.jpg
 
Originally posted by James1985
But does any one on if it has ground effect

Indeed
 
Yep. Looks about right. We all know what it looks like and can go find pictures, too.

Originally posted by James1985
here is another pic LOL:lol:

787_16.jpg
 
i thought so but wasnt it banned by then it was baned at the end of the 1982 season in f1 for causing dangerous crashes. dose any one hace a clue when Ground Effect was banned at Le Mans

I wont post any more pics on this thread get them your self.


http://www.2751engineering.com/787.html
 
thats why it was so sucessful at lemans gotta love that rotary engine:D
 
What a great car! I also heard that this car absolutely screamed down the Mulsanne Straight . . . I wouldn't know, but I sure would like to hear about it and/or hear what it sounded like.
 
this is a great car is kicks arse in those boring test track races.
 
I love this car. I was surprised at first to see it only has 5 gears, but it still kicks some R390 GT1 a$$. :cool:
 
OK, we've covered this ground many many times. No need to cover it again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back