mazda 787b

• Thread starter eberk
  • 19 comments
I´ve finally got the super license and i have test course race and i got the 787b, a really nice car, and now i am looking for some good settings so i can win the hardest races in pro league with it!!! so if you have just a little setting for this car, then please enter it here

Gtvault.com should have your answer
thumbs_up_smiley.gif

Fumes' setup for the 787B is really good and I would definitely recommend it. 👍 Though you might want to put the TCS at 2 or 3 just to make the car more driveable overall. But if you do go with 0 on the TCS, be easy on the throttle on slower corners, otherwise it is very easily driveable.

[EDIT]In fact, here is the link for Fumes' setup.[/EDIT]

VashTheStampede
Fumes' setup for the 787B is really good and I would definitely recommend it. 👍 Though you might want to put the TCS at 2 or 3 just to make the car more driveable overall. But if you do go with 0 on the TCS, be easy on the throttle on slower corners, otherwise it is very easily driveable.

[EDIT]In fact, here is the link for Fumes' setup.[/EDIT]

thanks for the quick answer, i´m gonna to try the settings soon!!

eberk
I´ve finally got the super license and i have test course race and i got the 787b, a really nice car, and now i am looking for some good settings so i can win the hardest races in pro league with it!!! so if you have just a little setting for this car, then please enter it here

Good question but....THe 787B don't need any change of settings.The stock settings are good enough.(for example,the pro all stars)

Pink_the_Floyd
Good question but....THe 787B don't need any change of settings.The stock settings are good enough.(for example,the pro all stars)

Like I said before, the stock settings are good; but with changes, there is much more to be had out of the car.

Springs: 6.0/16.0
Ride height: 115/85
Shock Bound: 8/8
Shock Rebound: 10/10
Camber 1.5/3.0
Toe: 0.0/0.0
Brakes: 15/15
LSD: 5/20/5
Down Force: maximum
ASM = 0 TCS = 3

This is a real sweet set up for the 787b 👍

Have fun :)

I might have to try this one. It is definitely probably pretty good if Mr P recommends it. 👍 Though, it really depends on if I find enough time between doing crap for school and whatever else I find to do to take up my time.

I have never seen this front end set up suggested before.
Soft springs with high ride hieght and max downforce would be a no no in Real Life.
To much air going under the car causing the nose to lift. Unless the down force actually compresses the soft springs down to low ride hight at high speed and you still have good weight transfer to the front under braking at low speeds to allow for good turn in response.

VashTheStampede
Like I said before, the stock settings are good; but with changes, there is much more to be had out of the car.

I don't need it,I've played 60% of the game just with the (stock) 787B(almost all the pro's available)

That is wonderful! You do not get the point though. The stock setup on the 787B is alright. The car is fast because well the 787B is a fast car. With a better setup, the 787B is even faster than it is in it's stock form. I do not know of a single race car on the game that does not work better once some settings are changed.

I find GTVault's settings make the suspension "jumpy" and the back end breaks away too easily.

These are my personal settings that work for me 👍

Spring rate: 7.8 / 5.9
Height: 62 / 62
Damper bound: 8 / 8
Damper rebound 10 / 10
Camber: 2.0 / 1.0
Stabiliser 6 / 6
Brakes 12 / 12
Downforce 0.95 / 1.25
ASM 0.0
TCS 5.0

chug-a-bug
I find GTVault's settings make the suspension "jumpy" and the back end breaks away too easily.

These are my personal settings that work for me 👍

Spring rate: 7.8 / 5.9
Height: 62 / 62
Damper bound: 8 / 8
Damper rebound 10 / 10
Camber: 2.0 / 1.0
Stabiliser 6 / 6
Brakes 12 / 12
Downforce 0.95 / 1.25
ASM 0.0
TCS 5.0

I just tried these settings out back to back against my settings @ Midfield, and my settings ended up winning out by about 3 tenths of a second. Here are my settings:

Spring rate: 16.2/14.1
Ride Height: 85/85
Shock Bound & Rebound: 7/7
Camber: 2.0/1.0
Stabilizers: 5/5
Brake level: 16/16
Downforce: .92/1.25
TCS: 4

I have 2 787Bs, one I experiment with an the other one is stock

this is the one that I use:

Using Medium tires :
Spring rate: 16.4f/14.8r
Ride height: 68f/r
Shock bound: 3f/r
" " Rebound: 10f/r
Camber angle: 6.2f/5.0r
Toe angle: -1.5f/-0.5r
Stabilizers: 7f/r
Brake balance: 23f/24r
Limited slip Initial: 6
" " " " " Accel: 34
" " " " " Decel: 16
Gear ratio: Level 40
Final: 3.800
Down force: .94f/118r
ASM: 6
TCS: 5

this is the one that I use

The 787B is a decent enough car but i prefer the Toyota GT race car. Anyway.....

Spring rate: 12 / 12 Its an mr so you want perfect balance same as a Castrol Mugen NSX.
Height: 2,3 mill above minimum
Damper bound: 7 / 7
Damper rebound 10 / 10 Change to 9 if you keep smacking apex's
Camber: 2.5 / 2.0
Stabiliser 5 / 5
Brakes 16 / 17
Downforce 0.80 / 1.10 Slightly more on the back(Drive wheels!)
ASM 3.0
TCS 5.0

Hard springs, on the deck, responsive shox that dont make the car jump. Slack anti-roll bars so the camber really comes into its own on corners and dont go apes*&t on downforce especially front as your tyres wont last at all. More brake bias to the rear to aids turning. Forget LSD settings unless you increase the decelleration by about 10. Run medium tyres on the front and medium soft on the rears. Dont slide it on corners or steer with the power and your tyres just wear evenly. For test course the bummer is adjusting gear ratios so that at full speed you outrun the R390 gt1 lm or whatever it is. You cant lose anyway cos if you stick close, get sucked into his toe and then sling shot past on the last corner of every lap you'll be miles in front when you cross the line!!!!!!

It works for me so far(96.7% complete).

R. 👍

I find these settings to be very good. I haven't played GT3 since GT4 was out, but with these settings I beat Formula GT, and any other series that was in the way. The car is rocket. I got these from bruasGT on the GT board at ign a long time ago. They suited me very well. I might have made one or two changes, but these were the original settings.

springs: 7.8/8.2
height: min/plus 4 clicks (can't remember the #'s now)
bound: 4/3
rebound: 9/10
camber: 2.0/1.0
toe: 0/-.5
stab: 7/7 (4/4 also works)

brakes: 18/21

lsd: 12/55/25

gears: Auto 33, tighten the fiirst 4 gears

downforce: max/max, minus7 clicks

asm/tcs: 2/4

Mr P
Springs: 6.0/16.0
Ride height: 115/85
Shock Bound: 8/8
Shock Rebound: 10/10
Camber 1.5/3.0
Toe: 0.0/0.0
Brakes: 15/15
LSD: 5/20/5
Down Force: maximum
ASM = 0 TCS = 3

This is a real sweet set up for the 787b 👍

Have fun :)

can You give the same answer for the Mazda Miata...and post it to my tunning data base message so I can find it please

I H8 the 787B, much prefer the polyphonic, easiest way to get it is to do super speedway endurance (furthest right) and press back once when the race is over...

the 787B spins too much on tight corners, Whereas in the Polyphonic, you just slow down, do the turn perfectly and then that awesome acceleration lets you go... Super speedway easy with escudo, like 45 mins if u tune it right..

Back