Mazda Cup/Roadster...Ford Legend/Rookie

• Thread starter Vaxxtx
  • 7 comments
United States
San Antonio Tex
Vaxxtx
Vaxxtx
Maybe some silly questions, but if anyone can answer them it would be apprciated.

I assume the Roadster vs the Cup is just the driver postion? I am wrong here?

Also on the Ford you have the Ford 34 Coupe, and the Ford 34 Coupe Rookie. Why? What is the difference? I cannot find any.

I know that the Mazda Miata cup has 6 gears, when the Roadster has 5. I don't know anything about the Legends though.

I'd also like to know this. The Solstice has both a regular version and a Rookie version as well.

The cup and roadster I've heard are very similar, but not exactly the same. I believe the cup is able to achieve better times.

The Legends rookie car is limited to 3 gears and no setup changes. The normal version has 5 gears, and certain settings can be adjusted while in a test session. 👍

The Legends rookie car is limited to 3 gears and no setup changes. The normal version has 5 gears, and certain settings can be adjusted while in a test session. 👍

Whoot. Thanks much. Why is that info so hard to find?

Whoot. Thanks much. Why is that info so hard to find?

yeah, sometimes some stuff is hard to find.

For example, I wanted to know the entry limits for some tracks. if you host a race at a track the number of entries are limited by the number of pits at that track/configuration. iRacing does not provide this information. Everyone told me the info can only be found if you login go to the Host menu and then go to each track/track config to see the max allowed entries!
:ouch:

(fortunately, another iRAcing member has done this for many tracks/configs and provided the file...which reminds me I need to go to the forum and download it! :dunce: )

Back