p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p8.jpg

mazda_eunos_roadster_j_limited_ii__na___93_by_gt6_garage-d7g1ke5.png

Although that is another edition of Eunos Roadster, the J-Limited II was produced under Eunos Roadster, not under MX-5 and neither under Miata.
The year of car is incorrect. In GT6, this J-Limited II is listed as 1993 when the J-Limited II was produced only in 1994.

Engine:
1.8 DOHC (1.8 S Package)
128 HP
990 kg

J-Limited II has power mirrors, standard suspension, Momo Wheel and 4.100 Torsen.

carbon-fiber-eunos-roadster.jpg
Mazda-logo.jpg

Nnnnnnooooooo moooorrrrreeeee Emmmmmm-Exxxxxxx-Fivezzzzzzzzzzzz Pleeeeeeeze!!! :D
I know what this means: You don't want anymore MX-5's...

But as GT6 doesn't have an trim option yet and as only 2 MX-5's [NA] are premium, I suggested this car to be premium, too. Sorry if this made you angry. :(

I know what this means: You don't want anymore MX-5's...

But as GT6 doesn't have an trim option yet and as only 2 MX-5's [NA] are premium, I suggested this car to be premium, too. Sorry if this made you angry. :(

No it doesn't make me angry lol, I would just rather PD focused more on adding more diversity than just adding another version to the lineup of a billion Skyline's, MX-5's, S2000's etc. :D

No it doesn't make me angry lol, I would just rather PD focused more on adding more diversity than just adding another version to the lineup of a billion Skyline's, MX-5's, S2000's etc. :D
I understand but imagine if I put the J-Limited II '94 in the Eunos Roadster NA Special Package '89: It would be awesome because this J-Limited II would become an premium with NA Special Package.

I understand but imagine if I put the J-Limited II '94 in the Eunos Roadster NA Special Package '89: It would be awesome because this J-Limited II would become an premium with NA Special Package.

Your enthusiasm is wasted on me I'm afraid, since I'm not an MX-5 fan lol :D

Back