Mazda MX-5 Car Pack (free DLC, March 17th)

You won't be disappointed. As a game, especially with the state of recent AAA releases, it's super fun, rewarding and technically excellent; and as a driving game - the One version at least - it's highly enjoyable, the cars are nuanced and I think it might have actually got a bit better in the rain since release, because I feel I get caught out more by rain and damp roads than I did at first.

VXR
You won't be disappointed. As a game, especially with the state of recent AAA releases, it's super fun, rewarding and technically excellent; and as a driving game - the One version at least - it's highly enjoyable, the cars are nuanced and I think it might have actually got a bit better in the rain since release, because I feel I get caught out more by rain and damp roads than I did at first.
Yes. Based on let's plays i have seen, the game looks amazing. The graphics are great, the car selection is awesome, and the jump physics look hilarious in a good way.

I just watched a video driving and tuning the ND. How big is the map? Looks like you're able to drive through a whole state. I must have this game.

Back