Mazda RX-7 Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Autumn Ring - Mini

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 17 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Mazda RX-7 Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Autumn Ring - Mini

DT#44 - Mazda RX-7 Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Autumn Ring - Mini.jpg
DT#44 - Mazda RX-7 Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Autumn Ring - Mini - ER Cars List.jpg

^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#44] - Mazda RX-7 Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Autumn Ring - Mini.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, sure as isht woulda been nice to get the rewards after scoring 5k...glad they're only updating every two weeks so they can make sure they get everything right 🤬. Looks like u have to restart the system for it to actually register...

Last edited:
I used the 91 (?) premium Type R. It had a setup tab labelled 'drift' but didn't notice until first corner it had SH. Still, good for 4900 :dopey:.

A few rounds with CH and minor adjustments got me a little over 8000.

I'm struggling a bit with sector 3 - can't get a fast enough entry to do a full drift. I found two drifts better than cutting short into the second apex.

The final sector is good fun though 👍

Have anyone else noticed that this is the first event that gives out a standard car as a prize car? Normally you get only premium cars. 💡

I thought it was a standard, wierd that though I thought they would hand out the RX7 Touring car. I hope theres more standards to be given out.

Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathurst R (FD) '01 (Drift Setup)

Another gold tune from Exeter GT Tuning. Hope it helps anyone who struggles with drifting events.

Oh hell, thanks for that. I can drift with just about anything, but for some reason I can't seem to get one of those to act right without being overly touchy.

I find it quite nice that getting gold gave me 2 paints and the RX-7 LM. Plus cr.555000 (Cr. 721500 with% 130 Bonus).

Thanks (again) @shaunm80 . Got the gold with this tune. Easily the most driftable car I've used, and I'm completely pants at drifting!
As I say to most people, keep practising with a tune that you can drift with, re-run the events 10, 20, 50 times until you have a natural feel for drifting and how to get the big points easily. Thats how I did it and I have not failed at getting a gold in a drift event in a long time :)

Last edited:
Back