Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dustinlib
  • 9 comments
  • 1,190 views
Messages
158
Messages
dustinlib
I have a question about this car. As far as can tell the only way to get this car is by winning all silvers in the international B license. My question is this. Has anyone one it in any color other than yellow? I really want a red one, and when i go into the arcade mode, it looks like it should come in other colors, but i have wone this car several times and it is always yellow.
 
Because it was a yellow concept car it always stays yellow.
 
Dustinlib
I have a question about this car. As far as can tell the only way to get this car is by winning all silvers in the international B license. My question is this. Has anyone one it in any color other than yellow? I really want a red one, and when i go into the arcade mode, it looks like it should come in other colors, but i have wone this car several times and it is always yellow.
The first one I got was a red one
If you want to know more go here:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56522
 
Are you sure you guys don't have the Type-I concept, and not the Type-II?
 
I got a red one. I used it for the RX8 race then I sold it because it's handling is AWFUL.
 
how did you get the red one? did you win it for all silvers in IB?
 
Back