gabrym3gtr Messages 14 Germany Messages gabrym3gtr Feb 4, 2012 #1 Hello guys, I m looking for a Mazda6 Touring car. Its the last car I need, I can give you any cars you need from my garage: http://www.mygranturismo.net/6012
Hello guys, I m looking for a Mazda6 Touring car. Its the last car I need, I can give you any cars you need from my garage: http://www.mygranturismo.net/6012
gabrym3gtr Messages 14 Germany Messages gabrym3gtr Feb 4, 2012 #3 no, it has not to be 0 0 0. I only need the car, I dont care if it has tuning, miles,..... you have one?
no, it has not to be 0 0 0. I only need the car, I dont care if it has tuning, miles,..... you have one?
Millgate1 Messages 474 Messages millgate1 Feb 4, 2012 #4 gabrym3gtr no, it has not to be 0 0 0. I only need the car, I dont care if it has tuning, miles,..... you have one? Click to expand... Yes, I have one ^^ Just looking at your garage. Are you willing to trade any car you have? or only cars that are worth the same value?
gabrym3gtr no, it has not to be 0 0 0. I only need the car, I dont care if it has tuning, miles,..... you have one? Click to expand... Yes, I have one ^^ Just looking at your garage. Are you willing to trade any car you have? or only cars that are worth the same value?
Alex 3074 Messages 3,702 Messages triggsie1 Feb 4, 2012 #8 gabrym3gtr no, I have no lv4 ticket, sorry Click to expand... Ok thanks
OhThatsCool Messages 127 United States Messages Hateocracy95 Feb 4, 2012 #9 I have one, are you still wanting one?