MC: LA locked up - typical?

• Thread starter stodge
  • 11 comments
I bought the game maybe two weeks ago and I've only had time to play two or three times. I had just flashed my headlights to start a race. I heard a voice say the police were too close and to meet me at the start of the race. At which point the game locked the PS3 up solid. I had to hold down the power button on the machine to shut it down. The 'P' button on the controller didn't work. Is this typical of MC: LA or just a one off? Thanks

Typical, very. Updating the game helps but this is still an unreliable title which made me afraid to play it at times because freezing got so bad.

Typical, trying to organise online events with this game can only go one way. Change your car too much and it will freeze at some stage.

For me it locks up when i try to do a quick cruise....lol

Mine does that sometimes to, along with the freezing when swapping car which legendary detailed.

It usually unfreezes itself on the quick cruise one, but it takes an age.

I bought the game a couple of days ago and i like ti. But the races get really dull at some point and i already ahve the maximum rep status:D.

Have fun trying to find the final races for 100%, kings IIRC. They're really troublesome to get a challenge because the game doesn't tell you how to unlock them.

I had these races where u would cruise to victory then some cars spawns right in fornt of you or its invisible and u hit it. Lost pink slips because of those:(.

Back