Mc.'s Gallery

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 17 comments

McLaren

Premium
United States
Texas
Starting off with a pretty random collection. The game just looks so good in motion, that it's hard not to take some photos. These are really angles though, I end up looking for after a couple laps and feel may be worth making something out of.

Latest Update (Tricolore, Radical, Veyron)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mc-s-gallery.296497/#post-9508738

LaFerrari
9bwo.jpg

LP570-4 Superleggera
a03p.jpg

becb.jpg

ifkd.jpg

LP700-4 Aventador
wz9f.jpg

gcl7.jpg

E36 M3
mp9c.jpg

Exige S
n8v9.jpg

nlds.jpg

Zonda Cinque Roadster
j8f4.jpg

q4mk.jpg

kjs9.jpg

F40
ft7u.jpg

6uvf.jpg

9khp.jpg

Enzo
nvz2.jpg

Pretty much unedited except for 3. May dig deeper into that later.

Last edited:
A lot of awesome shots there, but the vertical one of the Exige is really standing out to me. The Forza logo actually looks really good where it is in that one. The last two Cinque shots are incredible, but I'm wondering where on Yas Marina that 3rd one was taken.

A lot of awesome shots there, but the vertical one of the Exige is really standing out to me. The Forza logo actually looks really good where it is in that one. The last two Cinque shots are incredible, but I'm wondering where on Yas Marina that 3rd one was taken.
It's on the next straight after the main one, between turn 10 & 11. :)

That second Cinque shot is awesome. It never once occurred to me to snap photos from pit-out.

That second Cinque shot is awesome. It never once occurred to me to snap photos from pit-out.
I was originally trying to get the camera back behind the pit wall & shoot the car through the glass on the wall. But apparently, the game doesn't like that & the car looks like it's just flying. :P So, I settled on that instead.

The vertical Exige shot was the standout for me, too, but the whole set of shots is fantastic.

Been jumping back into the game to take a break from 2K14. Just a few, but I plan to do more with the Veyron. :)

"Tricolore"
242tr9h.jpg

2zznb0w.jpg

2lihg0h.jpg

Newest toy; Radical SR8
346aj9f.jpg

Veyron SS
1zd3nf9.jpg

VXR
Awesome Zonda! The Radical looks great in the Red Bull livery, too.
I didn't realize how fun the Radical was til' last night; spent an hour at Yas Marina just driving it & eventually trying to best my lap records. Can't wait to run it at the 'Ring (assuming it is the April add-on).

Back