(M) Citroën NN Coffee
(M) Citroën NN Black
(S) Citroën NN Black
(P) Citroën NN Blue(Hint of purple)
(M) Citroën NN SeaBlue
(P) Citroën NN GreyBlue
(M) Citroën NN BrownGold

Send conventional form

Received.. Many thanks... I can pass on any on either late tomorrow or late Saturday

I wish to thank Ramanujan for the FTO colors and all the rest of the paints. His effort and generosity is above and beyond the highest standards of the GTPlanet community. 👍 & :bowdown: just don't seem to be enough to express what he has accomplished and given so freely. The Aurora chip stands alone as the best chip of all!

Thanks also to the first receivers for sending the paints out and to all who shared them. :gtpflag: rocks!

Paint has been sent. 👍

Thanks for the kind words racin, but really i am just happy to help others out. Nothing special at all, just acting in the way playnthru showed before and still is. 👍

P.s.
I didn't made the aurora paint, just put it in chip form. I can not create colors, only discover what is already there.

Sent to driftinziggy 👍

(P) Citroën NN Pearl White

(M) Mitsubishi NN Light Black
(M) Mitsubishi NN White
(M) Mitsubishi NN Yellow
(P) Mitsubishi NN Dark Green
(P) Mitsubishi NN Off Grey
(P) Mitsubishi NN Dark Blue
(P) Mitsubishi NN Dark Red

Paint has been sent to Racin, i included some extra pearl citroen ones to fill the day. 👍

If you need anything else feel free to ask, i have lots of free slots available. :)

For those who only see Playnthru's name in my last post before this, please don't think i don't appreciate your generosity also. GRANKUSTOM, GTCHAMP, CargoRat just to name a few. :bowdown:

Paint has been sent to Racin, i included some extra pearl citroen ones to fill the day. 👍

If you need anything else feel free to ask, i have lots of free slots available. :)

For those who only see Playnthru's name in my last post before this, please don't think i don't appreciate your generosity also. GRANKUSTOM, GTCHAMP, CargoRat just to name a few. :bowdown:

Thanks for the mention Ram. 👍 Just trying to do my part in keeping the paints moving. :)

Well GT6 may be out now, but I am on 2.15 now and still want these paint chips before the servers shut down for good. I don't expect one person to send me all them but I do want to get as many of them as I can. If any one can take the time to do this I would greatly appreciate it. :) I have a lot to offer in return including nearly every car in the game with dirt and snow tires (even the ones that can't normally get them).

Well GT6 may be out now, but I am on 2.15 now and still want these paint chips before the servers shut down for good. I don't expect one person to send me all them but I do want to get as many of them as I can. If any one can take the time to do this I would greatly appreciate it. :) I have a lot to offer in return including nearly every car in the game with dirt and snow tires (even the ones that can't normally get them).

I have a couple of them, I will send them to you tomorrow.

I have a couple of them, I will send them to you tomorrow.
Your still on my friends list from when we dealt with the Aston Martin. ;) Anyway thanks for the paints! What do you ask in return?
just give me a list will see what i can do.
Well quite frankly I am not trying to sound greedy, but I am wanting all that's available starting from the top, but I don't expect just one person do it. ;)

Of course I have plenty to offer in return. ;)

Your still on my friends list from when we dealt with the Aston Martin. ;) Anyway thanks for the paints! What do you ask in return?
Well quite frankly I am not trying to sound greedy, but I am wanting all that's available starting from the top, but I don't expect just one person do it. ;)

Of course I have plenty to offer in return. ;)

Nothing needed in return.
Just send a FR to HiddenPaintShop and give me a list of 20 you like.👍

Sounds good to me! 👍

Here is my list (copied and pasted from the original post):
(M)RestoreIt 5727cc, the paint to restore a car to it's original factory colors. Not sure why it is a Metallic labelled one anymore. :dunce:
(Cs)RedBlack NN, this is a black red colorshift. Depending on the light, parts of the car are either black or red.The paintchip is all black.
(P)RedBlack NN, this is a black red pearl. More fluent than the one above. Paintchip is red flowing into black.
(P) Hidden NN blue/pink pearl. Paintchip is purple.
(P) Hidden NN pinkpearl paintchip is maroon
(Cs) Hidden NN purple candy paintchip is dark maroon
(P) Hidden NN orange gold paintchip is dark orange
(P) Hidden NN orange white paintchip is light orange
(Ch) Aurora 5727cc paintchip. This chip changes color depending on the location/light. And it has a random factor. Aurora is a reference to Aurora Borealis/Aurora Australis.
(Cs) BlueBlack NN darkblue paintchip
(P) BlueBlack NN darkblue paintchip
(P) BlueBlack NN brightblue paintchip
(P) BlueBlack NN black paintchip
(Cs) WhiteCs NN White/Pink black paintchip
(Cs) WhiteCs NN Red/White red paintchip
(Cs) WhiteCs NN Blue/White blue paintchip
(Cs) Hyundai HCD6 concept '01 NN blue/purple

and of course the paints from those cars I plan to send you. ;)

Hi ..I'm interested about getting those rare paints, please send as much as you can, your help and donation is very much appreciated.

I now have three people liking these paints again.
But none of them has send a FR to HiddenPaintShop yet.
I am available to send 5 a day starting next monday.
But i need a request list (i will not keep track wich ones you do and don't have) and you need to send the FR.
If sonygamer can forward them to Takaya or the other way around, this will speed up the process.

Sure just send a list with the ones you like the most, and send me a FR.
The others failed to do so, so you are first on my list I guess.

I dont really feel the need to help someone out who was asked to send a fr in januari.
Failed to do so, got reminded in februari. And now 4 months later wants me to act fast before the server goes down.

Sorry, too much hassle for me at the moment.

I dont really feel the need to help someone out who was asked to send a fr in januari.
Failed to do so, got reminded in februari. And now 4 months later wants me to act fast before the server goes down.

Sorry, too much hassle for me at the moment.

Hey Ram, nice to see you around old friend. 👍 I whole heartedly agree with you. I've had several people myself pm me wanting me to damn near work 24/7 sending them things the last few days. I've done my fair share of giving in GT5 here and I have no desire to go back and start sending people stuff just because they missed it during normal business hours. (before GT6 came out) I've even had people want me to send them my save...crazy stuff.

Thanks Mitch. Yes i am still around. :)

With the servers going down tomorrow i would like to thank all the nice people who helped me out in spreading the paints. 👍
With the help of this topic we spread around lots of stuff, which i alone would have never been able to do.
I at no point received to many requests, because there always was someone who jumped in to help.

I had a great time playing this sidegame inside GT5. So for making this a very fun ride thanks to all involved. :bowdown:

Thanks Mitch. Yes i am still around. :)

With the servers going down tomorrow i would like to thank all the nice people who helped me out in spreading the paints. 👍
With the help of this topic we spread around lots of stuff, which i alone would have never been able to do.
I at no point received to many requests, because there always was someone who jumped in to help.

I had a great time playing this sidegame inside GT5. So for making this a very fun ride thanks to all involved. :bowdown:

Yes, it was a very good time here.
I pray that is implanted a system of gifts in future editions of the GT because the GT5 will leave longing

Thanks for all RAM. 👍

Well said guys. 👍 Really had a blast of a time here in this thread spreading the paint around, it was really a lot of fun. Really going to miss you guys here and doing business with you all. So to @Ramanujan , @GRANKUSTOM , and the rest of the regulars here, it really has been a great ride, thanks for the memories. R.I.P. GT5 Market Place. :bowdown:

Back