Basafillwt Messages 227 United Kingdom Jun 1, 2022 #1 Beautiful to drive! Attachments BECBEEEE-03F9-4D56-B565-034AA0B3282B.jpeg 141.2 KB · Views: 376 214CCE82-009F-438B-9AF2-252A6049E885.jpeg 148.2 KB · Views: 397
Starless Messages 9 Italy Jun 1, 2022 #2 Basafillwt Beautiful to drive! Click to expand... Man thanks for sharing this! I have tried your setup but for me it s almost undrivable also with TCS 2! Maybe I have different hands!
Basafillwt Beautiful to drive! Click to expand... Man thanks for sharing this! I have tried your setup but for me it s almost undrivable also with TCS 2! Maybe I have different hands!
Basafillwt Messages 227 United Kingdom Jun 2, 2022 #3 Starless Man thanks for sharing this! I have tried your setup but for me it s almost undrivable also with TCS 2! Maybe I have different hands! Click to expand... Tcs 3
Starless Man thanks for sharing this! I have tried your setup but for me it s almost undrivable also with TCS 2! Maybe I have different hands! Click to expand... Tcs 3
Starless Messages 9 Italy Jun 2, 2022 #4 Wow you re right! With tcs3 it s a pleasure to drive! Cheers !
Basafillwt Messages 227 United Kingdom Jun 3, 2022 #5 This Attachments A494724C-D8C9-43EA-9B37-C04426F6E8F0.jpeg 157.4 KB · Views: 193
CustomX Messages 719 Germany Jun 14, 2022 #6 Basafillwt Beautiful to drive! Click to expand... Fantastic drive. Thanks for this. I don't understand the TCS 3 recommendation though. I find it totally fine with TCS 0. Has the game update changed the physics or something to make it more manageable?
Basafillwt Beautiful to drive! Click to expand... Fantastic drive. Thanks for this. I don't understand the TCS 3 recommendation though. I find it totally fine with TCS 0. Has the game update changed the physics or something to make it more manageable?
DrRoboto Messages 11 United States Messages DrRoboto Jul 4, 2022 #7 Basafillwt This Click to expand... This was even better than the first one. Thanks so much for posting. So smooth.
Basafillwt This Click to expand... This was even better than the first one. Thanks so much for posting. So smooth.