NFSCARBON1 Messages 2,605 Newport Messages NFSCARBON1 Mar 6, 2011 #1 I decide to take my newly bought Mclaren F1 for a spin online on the Top Gear Test Track. As soon as I get to the track the car is driving itself!. It just did a 1.13,471 by itself!
I decide to take my newly bought Mclaren F1 for a spin online on the Top Gear Test Track. As soon as I get to the track the car is driving itself!. It just did a 1.13,471 by itself!
lukey2985 (Banned) Messages 248 Messages 1.luke2985 2.stu2985 Mar 6, 2011 #2 thats wiered you should report it i the official glitches section
NFSCARBON1 Messages 2,605 Newport Messages NFSCARBON1 Mar 6, 2011 #3 I put it here in case it was common online. I've heard about it happening if you go to fast into the pits, but Top Gear doesn't have any pits!
I put it here in case it was common online. I've heard about it happening if you go to fast into the pits, but Top Gear doesn't have any pits!