McLaren F1 GTR Base Model lighting bug report

• Thread starter NaganoRN
  • 4 comments
Japan
Japan
NaganoR391
I was testing other cars when I decide to run the 600 PP World Touringcar Championship at International A with my F1 GTR Base Model.

Despite already know of the thousand bugs existents, I'm wasn't prepared to see others as ridiculous those that already exist.

This bug is curious. Select your F1 GTR Base Model, and before a run, look the rear view mirror and extremity of wing. See that they are black:

6dzak6yytwfx51ifg.jpg

nk220gveotc3j9dfg.jpg

I realized this in race at Grand Valley when my McLaren cruised the tunnel sections. Here's what I mean:

z9of8sfdsbgj8cffg.jpg

The rear view mirror and wing react in different lighting, in a gray colour.

My reaction was one of surprise and discomfort. But, I decided to continue and see how it behaves in other courses.

Tokyo Route 246:
ox1dwxasx10vdjvfg.jpg

After I drew that something was wrong, so I decided to compare the texture and lighting on a same circuit with variable climate.

Daytona day morning (11:00am):
usyn41td8khj2s9fg.jpg

Daytona evening (5:00pm):
7s2ic56wos0z6c1fg.jpg

Daytona night (7:00pm):
ceyn7i2b6i3xctrfg.jpg

It's noticed that the more darker, more clearer will be the erroneous lighting at wing extremity and rear view mirror, coming to turn white.

There are other errors that I notice here about texture and lighting. If you know others, please try to post here.

So, Polyphony? You will leave it perceptible?

Last edited:
Noticed this a while back, or at least I thought I had (it's my favourite car so I see it often enough). I wasn't sure if I was mistaken or not and never bothered to check. It doesn't really bother me that much, but it is irritating.

It happens at Goodwood in the daytime too. I'm pretty sure I have a pic in my gallery of it. I mustn't have noticed at the time I uploaded it.

Back