McLaren F1 GTR

• Thread starter DiabloSV
  • 8 comments
Hello everyone, here's my first drift video, with the only McLaren F1 in GT4 (I love this car!), comments on how I'm doing are welcome.

Welcome to GTPlanet!! Hope you like it here. Anyway, I thought that you handled the car well considering that it has around 800hp. Good Job

Here's a question, you got any driving aids on...cause when your drifting in the corners, doesnt seem your car is bouncing off the redline...Or are you using a DFP or G25?

it looks like he has Aids on, because im sure the car doesn't just oversteer just like that.. and yes i am fully aware its staggering tires.

to tell you the truth, i was so stooped to see this vid when I saw the thread title "mclaren F1 GTR" under the "last post made in"...." by "...." . and it was in the GT4 Drifting section, so I was like "I'm There!"

but as soon as I saw "RD/COM" on the vid I didn't expect too much from it..
and my speakers are off because i'm suppose to be studying for my exam and im in the living room, the room where my parents hang out in almost the entire time, so If she sees me not reading these notes I'll never hear the end of it. What my point to this is that i can't hear the tire screeches, the engine rev's, etc, so in a way it's like a biased judgement here.

not bad, but why RD/COM on a 600hp MR car? On AWD maybe, makes things lot easier, but on all RWD i think its a little bit too easy, front wheel do most of the job...

Sorry for my pooor english:ouch:

I'm using the dual shock 2, no aids, here are the settings I used:

642 HP
Tyres: RD/COM
Brake balance: 4/4
Springs: 4.5/15.1 [kg/mm]
Ride height: 105/105 [mm]
Shock bound: 3/7
Shock rebound: 4/9
Camber: 1.5/0
Toe: -1/-2
Stabilizers: 4/4
Auto gear at 25
Aids: 0/0/0
Downforce: 28/40
LSD: 10/40/14

The car was too difficult to maintain in a drift, so I used the RD/COM to keep in it.

Back