F farrell86 Messages 7 bradford Messages ShockWaveSF8 Mar 2, 2012 #1 i cannot find this car anywher, help!!
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Mar 2, 2012 #3 farrell86 i cannot find this car anywher, help!! Click to expand... You can find it with google :-)
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Mar 2, 2012 #4 Untradeable. It was in the OCD a few refreshes ago.
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Mar 2, 2012 #5 You need to get it from a ticket if you can't get it any other way I have one on share if it's just a borrow you need .
You need to get it from a ticket if you can't get it any other way I have one on share if it's just a borrow you need .
Snow_leopard Messages 409 Mar 2, 2012 #6 farrell86 i cannot find this car anywher, help!! Click to expand... is on a lv 23 ticket but u will have to recycle alot
farrell86 i cannot find this car anywher, help!! Click to expand... is on a lv 23 ticket but u will have to recycle alot
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Mar 3, 2012 #7 Snow_leopard is on a lv 23 ticket but u will have to recycle alot Click to expand... Not if he's a lucky ticket opener
Snow_leopard is on a lv 23 ticket but u will have to recycle alot Click to expand... Not if he's a lucky ticket opener