McLaren F1 GT's Gran Turismo 4 challenge

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
N/A
SigmoidBike8435
So i'd thought i would start a challenge for myself. How far can I get in the game without buying any cars?
Rules:
Prize Cars only
I'll allow myself to buy prize cars that I sold, as long as they are buy-able and i've completed the thing they require (e.g. I can buy a VW Lupo1.4 for the start of this challenge, since I already sold it and I have passed B License)
I can't use any the cars that I bought that are in my garage.
I also have 13% game completion, so it shouldn't be hard for me to only select prize cars.
The cars i'll be "Starting" with are the VW Lupo1.4, the Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept, the Nike ONE 2022, and the Nismo 270R.
Without further ado, lets start!

Beginner League
Sunday Cup - N/A
FF Challenge - N/A
FR Challenge - N/A
4WD Challenge - N/A
MR Challenge - N/A
Lightweight K-Car Cup - N/A
Spider and Roadster - N/A
Sport Truck Race - N/A

edit: I forgot to mention I can buy upgrades.

Last edited:
Won't be able to get too far with the Nike ONE 😜

The 270R should be your strongest bet of the bunch for the early game, maybe the Pontiac if you can afford to put it on a diet and tighten up the handling. But good luck my guy!

So i'd thought i would start a challenge for myself. How far can I get in the game without buying any cars?
Rules:
Prize Cars only
I'll allow myself to buy prize cars that I sold, as long as they are buy-able and i've completed the thing they require (e.g. I can buy a VW Lupo1.4 for the start of this challenge, since I already sold it and I have passed B License)
I can't use any the cars that I bought that are in my garage.
I also have 13% game completion, so it shouldn't be hard for me to only select prize cars.
The cars i'll be "Starting" with are the VW Lupo1.4, the Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept, the Nike ONE 2022, and the Nismo 270R.
Without further ado, lets start!

Beginner League
Sunday Cup - N/A
FF Challenge - N/A
FR Challenge - N/A
4WD Challenge - N/A
MR Challenge - N/A
Lightweight K-Car Cup - N/A
Spider and Roadster - N/A
Sport Truck Race - N/A

edit: I forgot to mention I can buy upgrades.
In my gran trusimo 4 I am at 28.6% complete

Back