Mclaren F1 or Mclaren F1 GTR?

United Kingdom
Manchester
Thelegend20le
Hello my friends.

I'm having a bit of a dilemma, I've saved up enough to buy a Mclaren F1 and have been waiting for ages for it to become available with no joy, but the F1 GTR is now available for me to purchase but I don't want to spend 10.5 million credits and then have to go back to the grind which I'm absolutely sick of to get the money back to be able to afford the standard F1 which is to be honest what I have my heart set on and really want.

My question is...Does anyone have both and if so which one do you prefer or consider better to own, like if you could only have one which one would you buy???

if you’ve got your heart set on the F1 get the F1. the GTR is just a Gr3 and with the rental feature you can drive it for free now anyway in sport mode qualification and races

For me personally, I'm planning on getting the credits to buy the F1, but then wait until it specifically appears in a color I like, and I'm hoping for McLaren Orange or perhaps silver. (I know you can repaint cars, shh!) It's then that I'll buy it, whereas other cars that only have a single paint scheme (e.g. the F1 GTR '95) are the ones where I can wait until they come up again.

Last edited:
For me personally, I'm planning on getting the credits to buy the F1, but then wait until it specifically appears in a color I like, and I'm hoping for McLaren Orange or perhaps silver. (I know you can repaint cars, shh!) It's then that I'll buy it, whereas other cars that only have a single paint scheme (e.g. the F1 GTR '95) are the ones where I can wait until they come up again.
Dude I totally get it...Repainting an original F1 is a crime against humanity, straight to hell do not pass go!

Hello my friends.

I'm having a bit of a dilemma, I've saved up enough to buy a Mclaren F1 and have been waiting for ages for it to become available with no joy, but the F1 GTR is now available for me to purchase but I don't want to spend 10.5 million credits and then have to go back to the grind which I'm absolutely sick of to get the money back to be able to afford the standard F1 which is to be honest what I have my heart set on and really want.

My question is...Does anyone have both and if so which one do you prefer or consider better to own, like if you could only have one which one would you buy???
The mclaren f1 gtr 97 is king

Latest Posts

Back