Mclaren f1 question

Canada
Quebec
Morethanwound
Is the legendary f1 the f1 '94 that you found in the car dealership or there is another one to unlock ? If yes where can i unlock it ?

The steath model is the best, but you cant get it anymore.
search

Premium cars only show up in the New Car Dealership.

Standard Cars = Used/Online Car Dealership. ;)

It actually has 20 front downforce which is fixed. Despite this fact, it has slight understeer. At least in my opinion. There are much better road cars to use in the 600PP range than this car

But for looks, it is second to none.

I tried using my stealth f1 in a 650 pop seasonal and it sucked. I am clearly a terrible driver as I span out so often. Or the car just hates me and oversteers into a big 180 with little prompting.

The Stealth F1 needs a different tune compared to the normal premium one, I ended up doing a mix of the F1 GTR and F1 premium to get my Stealth F1 to behave in a more predictable manner.

So its not just me then? I rarely tune any car. I'm more of a jump in and do the race with minimal mods/faffing unless I clearly need a different gear ratio or extra power.

I find I'm accelerating out of a corner and I'm sure it'll be fine and then I'm front bumping a barrier..

So its not just me then? I rarely tune any car. I'm more of a jump in and do the race with minimal mods/faffing unless I clearly need a different gear ratio or extra power.

I find I'm accelerating out of a corner and I'm sure it'll be fine and then I'm front bumping a barrier..

Actually I'm going to rescind what I said earlier

Drove this car last night set at 635pp and it was marvelous. I'm not going to try to figure out PD's handling model this time around. but I do believe 635-650 to be the sweet spot of this car

Back