B brusilva Messages 5 Dec 3, 2010 #1 I have a maclaren F1 stealth code for trade by a Mercedes SLS Stealth model also.. EU only, send PM if you have!
I have a maclaren F1 stealth code for trade by a Mercedes SLS Stealth model also.. EU only, send PM if you have!
alstrike Messages 104 Messages alstrike Messages Alstrike Dec 3, 2010 #2 I´m so relieved I got the Sig Edition... All the stealth cars are awesome, the 787B is just insanely fast.
I´m so relieved I got the Sig Edition... All the stealth cars are awesome, the 787B is just insanely fast.
B brusilva Messages 5 Dec 3, 2010 #3 I have the 787B also. but I want the SLS instead of the Mclaren.. I have a personal love for the SLS
alstrike Messages 104 Messages alstrike Messages Alstrike Dec 3, 2010 #4 Yeah the SLS stealth is pretty awesome too, even B-Spec Monkey can drive fast in that car...
A AmyUD06 Messages 1,070 Nothern Delaware Messages AmyUD06 Dec 3, 2010 #5 Unless the EU version is different from the NTSC-U/C version, any DLC cars are not gift-able, thus not trade-able.
Unless the EU version is different from the NTSC-U/C version, any DLC cars are not gift-able, thus not trade-able.
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,973 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Dec 3, 2010 #7 Mike240SX Unless the EU version is different from the NTSC-U/C version, any DLC cars are not gift-able, thus not trade-able. Click to expand... For those of you with the Signature Edition, did you have to redeem the stealth cars with codes or were they available immediately within the game (and, thus, are tradable)?
Mike240SX Unless the EU version is different from the NTSC-U/C version, any DLC cars are not gift-able, thus not trade-able. Click to expand... For those of you with the Signature Edition, did you have to redeem the stealth cars with codes or were they available immediately within the game (and, thus, are tradable)?
M myles141 Messages 1 Messages myles141 Dec 7, 2010 #8 Why does GT5 deep throat Black ops, whilst being double-penetrated by need for speed shift and need for speed underground
Why does GT5 deep throat Black ops, whilst being double-penetrated by need for speed shift and need for speed underground