McLaren F1 stealth

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamann
  • 14 comments
  • 1,175 views
Messages
445
Messages
mamann10
Where and how do you get this car?:sly:
 
From preorder at gamestop in the US.
 
People sell the codes for it on ebay occasionally but make sure you get the right one for your region if your going to pay out for it
 
Personally its not worth it, I got one when I bought my game and its very difficult to drive I find Sas even with racing softs it just spins the rear wheels no matter what I do to it and the oversteers like mad
 
I have both the stealth and the normal one and the stealth isnt worth it. You can get more power from the normal and its easier to drive
 
Personally its not worth it, I got one when I bought my game and its very difficult to drive I find Sas even with racing softs it just spins the rear wheels no matter what I do to it and the oversteers like mad

do you use a wheel or a ds3?

imo the f1 is one of the best cars in the game and great fun. i love this beast 👍

didn´t compare both, the normal and the stealth one, but i think the stealth f1 is faster than the one from the ncd
 
I use DS3 and I haven't really driven the standard one but my stealth is horrid to drive so while I own one I've not used it
 
This car's only for show and easy early grinding.. Handling is ok, and has unique features. but there's no use worrying about it if you didnt pre order it so yea...
👍
 
From preorder at gamestop in the US.



For real? I thought we only get the Collector's Edition... or maybe I missed something. :yuck:
 
OmniBreaker
For real? I thought we only get the Collector's Edition... or maybe I missed something. :yuck:

Yeah I got it from amazon pre order along with the 787B stealth
 
Yeah I got it from amazon pre order along with the 787B stealth

+1. that´s how i got mine, too. bought a stealth sls on ebay, too. lol i´m such a nerd :D
 
I have the stealth and several standard F1's in different states of tune and IMO I find the stealth with the extra front and rear downforce will own the standard version on all but Le-sarthe, it corners far better once set up correctly and rips the standard to pieces round the ring, Also I find out of all the different F1's I have the highest bhp can become a tad to overpowered and do prefure mine to run around 750 bhp. But hey we all have our own styles and that will show with these cars.

F1 IMO is the best road car in the game and a joy when you have it setup correctly.

Edit : To all stealth owners search for Avid tuning, he does a tune for the F1 stealth thats very good, you may only need to tweek it to your style of driving.
Then practice,practice and practice and when your ready go online at nurburgring and own everyone.
 
Last edited:
Gotta agree with you on that. Set up correctly (not the childish OMG TEH HORSEPOWERZ) it will destroy the F1 road car on pretty much all tracks even if the road car has 970kg vs the Stealths 1100kg (wish it was less tho).

I'd have preferred they made the stealth a 1995 or 96 F1 GTR (600hp/940kg) so it's even more different to the road car but I'm happy with it as it is.
 
Back