mclaren f1

  • Thread starter Thread starter kinet1c
  • 8 comments
  • 1,065 views
Messages
65
does anyone have this car? if so how is it? is it better to save up for the f1 gtr and pray it shows up in the used car lot again?
 
I dont know if they drive the same way, and if its better / worse...

But i have the Mclaren F1 Stealth Black. And it drives amazingly fast... I use that in the Gran turismo World cup .. and won, no problem at all. (no modifications at all!)

I could even use it in the british lightweight cup 'cause its only 1050kg or so :P
 
thats great 👍 whats the top speed youve reached? :drool:

Unfortunately only a pathetic 340ish... :<
But it was more than enough to win ^^

It wasn't a particularly good track for top speed runs...

Won the Bugatti though, should test it out soon!
 
I could even use it in the british lightweight cup 'cause its only 1050kg or so :P

That's funny. You stuck to the rules, if not the spirit of the competition!
 
Unfortunately only a pathetic 340ish... :<
But it was more than enough to win ^^

It wasn't a particularly good track for top speed runs...

Won the Bugatti though, should test it out soon!
not bad it must have good acceleration and handling though? im sure tuning it should increase the top speed as a real life f1 goes 391.
 
The McLaren F1 (I have the stealth model as well) is fantastic. Not quite my favourite car to drive (I think the 458 Italia and the R8 V10 are battling for that position at the moment, though I'm sure they'll both lose to something else soon enough :)), but really great nonetheless, and fast as hell.

Earlier tonight I was doing one of the a-spec expert supercar events at the Nürburgring and after getting beaten by the AI in my 458 (I made a few mistakes and couldn't keep up with the leading cars) I jumped in the McLaren F1 instead and had completely left all the competition in the dust well before the first lap was over.
It felt like cheating, but it's nice to have a powerful fall back now and then :).
 
Yep the Stealth F1 is very good. I added 5 points to the rear wing and 5 points to the acc on the diff and it is sweet. I have had it up to 214mph with stock settings and without a draft. With a draft I hit the rev limiter at 216. I then changed the tranny settings and got 216 without a draft and 226 with.

It also still has an optional upgrade that adds about 100 more hp :)

Right now I am running it in the GT championship series and destroying the competition. :)
 
The Car is a beast! I have the stealth! As I was able to use it from the start, it was like cheating in all the amatuer and professional events :)
 
Back