McLaren Mercedes F1 - VS - Street Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smoker
  • 6 comments
  • 853 views
Nice to watch, although it is not really a miracle... but on the other hand... of course the F1 always wins, so.... 👍
 
Something like this happened in Melbourne a while back between a V8 Super car (touring car) F1 car and I think a normal road car. Needless to say the same result happened.
 
I was there both times when they had that speed comparison in melbourne, it was awesome! I was on the last corner and you could really see it close on the BMW 120i and the V8 supercar.
 
Awesome! It's always fun to see these videos. 👍
 
Smoker
Something from the archives:

McLaren gets a 70 second headstart at Silverstone (3.2 mile track) over a Mercedes A160 and E-50 Saloon

Guess what happens?

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/27561/

Shouldn't that be "Mercedes A160 and an E-50 Saloon get a 70 second head start over the Mclaren F1 car."
:)

Anyway,nice video.
 
Back