Mclaren MP4-12 Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter DMoss84
  • 3 comments
  • 2,718 views
Messages
192
Messages
DMoss84
Has anyone come up with a great tune for this car? It seems no matter what I do I can't get the car to do better than a 1:22.04 at Trial Mountain, and roughly 6:45 at Nur. I've tried to apply every suspension theory, but I just can't find a balance that will mesh with varying course conditions. I love the car but I feel that it can't compete with others of its caliber other than in a straight line. Any help is appreciated.
 
This needed to be posted in the tuning section. Also, if nobody replies, don't reply back just to float the thread to the top. It will get seen.
 
There's a tune for it posted in the tuning forum. Do a search at the top for McLaren tune(ing). It should come up. I used it.
 
Back