McLaren MP4-12C vs McLaren F1 every Saturday from 11:00 - 2:30

  • Thread starter Thread starter FormulaRacing
  • 0 comments
  • 561 views
Messages
4
Messages
KGB_4790
I've been asked the same question for the last few months on PSN wondering which car is better - McLaren MP4-12C or McLaren F1 - so I decided to buy both and test them, I found the McLaren F1 is a brilliant car to drivve and has a brilliant top speed of 242mph. However the MP4-12C I found too perfect, I found it a bit boring to drive but its a great handling car. I compared everything from weight to lap times but, there's one thing I haven't tested. A race between the both. Me and my GT5 friend (lenny247) both own the McLaren F1, yet we can't get a fair race. We decided to make a lobby but no-one joins (well a few did but they didn't use either of the McLarens) so I turned to GTPlanet for some assistance in help to solve my problem.

Hope to meet you in our lobby

FormulaDriver (PSN account - KGB_4790) :crazy:
 
Back