Buckstank Messages 87 Texas Messages Buckstank Apr 9, 2012 #1 Willing to trade anything got plenty of cars and bday tickets
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Apr 9, 2012 #3 Any of the Stealth models are untradeable. You may trade for a unused code though, but at your own risk.
Any of the Stealth models are untradeable. You may trade for a unused code though, but at your own risk.
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Apr 9, 2012 #6 McSoap Any of the Stealth models are untradeable. You may trade for a unused code though, but at your own risk. Click to expand... The codes for stealth and Crome line's are exipered I think.
McSoap Any of the Stealth models are untradeable. You may trade for a unused code though, but at your own risk. Click to expand... The codes for stealth and Crome line's are exipered I think.
Alex 3074 Messages 3,702 Messages triggsie1 Apr 9, 2012 #7 i love gt5 The codes for stealth and Crome line's are exipered I think. Click to expand... ^^ in Dec 11
i love gt5 The codes for stealth and Crome line's are exipered I think. Click to expand... ^^ in Dec 11
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Apr 9, 2012 #9 i love gt5 The codes for stealth and Crome line's are exipered I think. Click to expand... Nope, my codes would expire at 31st December 2012, if I hadn't used them already.
i love gt5 The codes for stealth and Crome line's are exipered I think. Click to expand... Nope, my codes would expire at 31st December 2012, if I hadn't used them already.
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Apr 9, 2012 #10 Untradeable + DLC = .....................
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Apr 9, 2012 #11 Buy a McLaren and paint it Matte Black and pretend??