McLaren Won't Succumb to the Luxury Crossover Trend Says Design Boss

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 38 comments
  • 5,189 views
Bet Zak looked out in the carpark and saw the all Cayennes and Uri and GLC 63s in the McLaren carpark and said, “Oh hell to the no!”.
 
Bet Zak looked out in the carpark and saw the all Cayennes and Uri and GLC 63s in the McLaren carpark and said, “Oh hell to the no!”.
I go past McLaren every day on the way to work. The cars their workers drive are surprisingly ****.
 
I go past McLaren every day on the way to work. The cars their workers drive are surprisingly ****.
I mean, uh… the USA McLaren carpark.
1789590714256.webp

:sly: :lol:
 
Gordon Murray’s people a couple of miles the other way, much nicer car pool.
 
What a great time to launch a new superchungus for Kick streamers, NFL players with domestic violence/sexual assault priors and the Argentinian football team, I sure hope no other straits get shut any time soon. :rolleyes:
 
DK
What a great time to launch a new superchungus for Kick streamers, NFL players with domestic violence/sexual assault priors and the Argentinian football team, I sure hope no other straits get shut any time soon. :rolleyes:
no, it’s for f1 fans with kids and also £200k, a very big market

Straughan said: “There’s no doubt there’s people who are F1 fans … who would never purchase a McLaren sports car, but would definitely consider a McLaren SUV.”

He would not be drawn on the exact price of the new vehicle, but expects it to compete with the Bentley Bentayga, Aston Martin DBX and Lamborghini Urus, models that all start above £200,000.

They also say they are definitely not making an EV, so expect that one in about 5 years time.
 
If he said they were building an EV they wouldn't move one SUV. People would be waiting for that EV for sure.
 
Just think: If this was the 90s early 00s they'd and they car brands had the same philosophy they'd all be building people carriers.
"They'd and they car brands" What language is that? :lol:
Hardcastle wouldn't allow it ;)
 
Last edited:
"They'd and they car brands" What language is that? :lol:
Hardcastle wouldn't allow it ;)
I fricken Butchered it didn't I lol. I do that often because im not looking at the keys when I type but usually catch it. Fixed it now but had to try to remember what I was trying to say lol
 
Back