arora
(Banned)
- 4,097
I guess I should try to start sharing some of this...........
This is the very first session with me and some really nice friends, My man Mark is playing keys and the basic guitar, we have another guitarist on rythm and the drum is a machine but we have a cool kat on bongo and clavay
I'm the one with the really rude solo stuff.
Hope you guys will have a listen and any and all coments most welcome 👍
http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss49/ejej123/?action=view¤t=meanthegang.flv
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i560.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid560.photobucket.com/albums/ss49/ejej123/meanthegang.flv">
This is the very first session with me and some really nice friends, My man Mark is playing keys and the basic guitar, we have another guitarist on rythm and the drum is a machine but we have a cool kat on bongo and clavay
Hope you guys will have a listen and any and all coments most welcome 👍
http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss49/ejej123/?action=view¤t=meanthegang.flv
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i560.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid560.photobucket.com/albums/ss49/ejej123/meanthegang.flv">
Last edited: