Mechanical damage to be patched later? Please lock if posted

  • Thread starter Thread starter KilzoneStrife
  • 4 comments
  • 1,149 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,206
South Africa
South Africa
I just read a tweet from Kaz replied to a guy playing the game in Italy, that asked if mechanical damage is in the game or will it be patched later. Kaz said it would appear later. What? Am I the only one that didnt know this? www.twitter.com/kaz_yamauchi
 
Maybe he meant later "in the game", as you progress through the levels?

Then again, maybe its just another mis-translation.
 
Well you didn't bother to look at the other threads on the GT5 board ;)
 
The exact post: It will appear later. RT @tanzen: @Kaz_Yamauchi Konbawa Yamauchi San! I'm lv 17 on GT 5 (review copy) and still no mechanical damage, you...

So 'later' might refer to two things:
- Either 'on a later level'
- Either 'on a later patch' ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back