Mechwarrior 5 and Mechwarrior Online

• Thread starter MroczMR
  • 4 comments
Poland
Gdynia
MroczMR
is anyone plays those games? I've just bought MW5 with all DLC's (I was trying it on gamepass earlier) and i absolutely love it. I have been long Mechwarrior fan since Mechwarrior 2 on Win 95 so I am glad this franchise did returned in singleplayer form.

Was playing also MW Online it is also great game, but it always lacked single player :)
What are your thoughts? Do you have nice mods or something to share about this title?

I played the base game of MW5 a LOT on game pass and finally bought the first two DLCs in the last sale. I think, it´s a great game and completely underrated.
The game is really deep. I actually had to learn, how to reasonally oufit a mech. Watching Baradul on youtube was a good starting point for this.
And the gamplay is soooo satisfying, feels good to throw some AC20s in someone's face after a hard day at work! The sound design is top notch, the mechs feel heavy and how the map "transformes" in battle, really transports the feeling of steering the ultimate battle machines.

It's an on off game for me now, but I always enjoy coming back to fire some Gauss or ACs.

I played the base game of MW5 a LOT on game pass and finally bought the first two DLCs in the last sale. I think, it´s a great game and completely underrated.
The game is really deep. I actually had to learn, how to reasonally oufit a mech. Watching Baradul on youtube was a good starting point for this.
And the gamplay is soooo satisfying, feels good to throw some AC20s in someone's face after a hard day at work! The sound design is top notch, the mechs feel heavy and how the map "transformes" in battle, really transports the feeling of steering the ultimate battle machines.

It's an on off game for me now, but I always enjoy coming back to fire some Gauss or ACs.
Yesterday i have downloaded mods for it. Vonbiomes and Coyote Missions and it adds SO MUCH MORE variety to this game. Really engaging title, and very underrated. I hope we will get MW6 soon with clan wars :D

New standalone MW5 game announced! Cannot wait, I have really enjoyed MW5 and its expansions, and having just read the novels about the clan invasion, timing is perfect :D

Those MW2 vibes!

Last edited:
New standalone MW5 game announced! Cannot wait, I have really enjoyed MW5 and its expansions, and having just read the novels about the clan invasion, timing is perfect :D

Those MW2 vibes!

I've been waiting for this one, there's been mods for MW5 that bodge in some Clanner 'mechs but they've never really worked as well as I'd like. And those honorless Spheroids refuse to even do simple things like observe zellbrigen, so it just isn't the same, y'know?

Back