Turbo Lag
Premium
- 6,524

- Melbourne
Well, here are some of my highlights and pics from the show.
So my dad and I bought our tickets, and headed in. We were first faced with the Beemers, I didn't find much too interesting. The first thing I noticed were the BMW 1 Series Cabrio and Coupe.


The new X6 attracted many photos, I couldn't manage to take some good shots, all the rest were very, very blurry.

An M6 was nearby and I ended up running to it
Here are some pics:


Concealed behind a random wall was the stunning M3 Coupe. It was much nicer than I remember when I saw it on road. Good work BMW



Next to the BMW stand was the Hondas. They didn't have anything of interest so no pics.
Mazda was next to the Hondas, so it was our next stop. The first car I saw was the CX7 but that bored me so off to the Mazda2 rally car...thing.


The new Mazda6 looked great, although the wagon looked fairly big.

The Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep stand was boring. Skipped it.
The Bolwell Nagari was the next car. It looks much better in blood than in photos, it certainly did have some nice lines.



The rear did put me off... a bit.
Subaru was the next stop. First thing I noticed was the new WRX STi and Spec R, again looks better in person than photos. The styling was well..subtle, although I loved the side intake vents for some reason. Rear brake lights were a let down though.



Behind the WRX stood the STi tuned, Legacy/Liberty. It looked amazing, the bodykit matched perfectly and the windows were tinted so dark you couldnt even see inside.


All right, enough of the Suby's. A bright orange paint attracted me towards the Hyundai's. It was the amazing Genesis coupe. IMO, it was one of the best looking cars at the show. The bodykit was mostly CF. Simply awesome work Hyundai 👍



I got bored and moved over to the glowing stand of the Lexus IS-F. Simply awesome 👍


We moved over to the Audi's, we were greeted with the A6 2.8 Quattro.

Behind it was the huge A8.

An unloved TT caught my eye. I moved over to find it was the TTS! Nobody was exactly interested in it but my photos caught other's attention.


The S5 looked great in white, but the front end looked a bit squashed, like it had been squashed in the face.


An A3 cabrio was next door, decided to have a look. It looked smaller than the normal A3.

The new A4 3.2 was behind. Honestly, I don't think it looks as good as the current A4.

I saw an A6 Estate, but it was no normal A6. It was the uber wagon, RS6!!! The LED light thing under the headlamps were on, it looked cool.


The R8, hidden behind the rest was a serious crowd attractor.


Going on with the VW A.G theme, the Lambo's. No comment on these





Nissan was next. The GT-R was at the very back of the other cars. It was certainly an awesome car, I just had to take about 15pics, here are the best few:


That's all for this post, the next post down contains the rest.
So my dad and I bought our tickets, and headed in. We were first faced with the Beemers, I didn't find much too interesting. The first thing I noticed were the BMW 1 Series Cabrio and Coupe.


The new X6 attracted many photos, I couldn't manage to take some good shots, all the rest were very, very blurry.

An M6 was nearby and I ended up running to it


Concealed behind a random wall was the stunning M3 Coupe. It was much nicer than I remember when I saw it on road. Good work BMW



Next to the BMW stand was the Hondas. They didn't have anything of interest so no pics.
Mazda was next to the Hondas, so it was our next stop. The first car I saw was the CX7 but that bored me so off to the Mazda2 rally car...thing.


The new Mazda6 looked great, although the wagon looked fairly big.

The Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep stand was boring. Skipped it.
The Bolwell Nagari was the next car. It looks much better in blood than in photos, it certainly did have some nice lines.



The rear did put me off... a bit.
Subaru was the next stop. First thing I noticed was the new WRX STi and Spec R, again looks better in person than photos. The styling was well..subtle, although I loved the side intake vents for some reason. Rear brake lights were a let down though.



Behind the WRX stood the STi tuned, Legacy/Liberty. It looked amazing, the bodykit matched perfectly and the windows were tinted so dark you couldnt even see inside.


All right, enough of the Suby's. A bright orange paint attracted me towards the Hyundai's. It was the amazing Genesis coupe. IMO, it was one of the best looking cars at the show. The bodykit was mostly CF. Simply awesome work Hyundai 👍



I got bored and moved over to the glowing stand of the Lexus IS-F. Simply awesome 👍


We moved over to the Audi's, we were greeted with the A6 2.8 Quattro.

Behind it was the huge A8.

An unloved TT caught my eye. I moved over to find it was the TTS! Nobody was exactly interested in it but my photos caught other's attention.


The S5 looked great in white, but the front end looked a bit squashed, like it had been squashed in the face.


An A3 cabrio was next door, decided to have a look. It looked smaller than the normal A3.

The new A4 3.2 was behind. Honestly, I don't think it looks as good as the current A4.

I saw an A6 Estate, but it was no normal A6. It was the uber wagon, RS6!!! The LED light thing under the headlamps were on, it looked cool.


The R8, hidden behind the rest was a serious crowd attractor.


Going on with the VW A.G theme, the Lambo's. No comment on these





Nissan was next. The GT-R was at the very back of the other cars. It was certainly an awesome car, I just had to take about 15pics, here are the best few:


That's all for this post, the next post down contains the rest.































