Member's Rides (GT7 Edition)

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 1 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Here, you can talk about, or review, your much loved cars that you own in GT7. Stock or tuned, it doesn't matter. PD has done an amazing job on the models, handling and sounds. :)

A car you know well, or one you're just getting to grips with. I'm very interested about everyone's opinions about the looks, handling, sound, etc.

A picture of your car is welcome, but not required.

Last edited:
I'll start off with a GT-series classic which always intrigued me, but didn't win me over completely yet.

Nissan R34 Skyline GT-R (Nismo Z-tune)
Z-tune.jpg

The R34 looks great IMO, with blocky yet round shapes, and so robust looking. It's a very unique shape, that I have warmed up to over the years.

Handling-wise, I never really got along with this car. It's not that understeery, but it didn't give me the excitement of a car that you have to balance lightly and could kick out the rear, like an NSX or an F40. Am I the only one?

Tuning it to the Nismo Z-tune spec made it a bit more in my favor, as it then has so much HP (500), that it can still can kick out the back when coming out of tight turns and keeping a lot of steering lock on. Something I do like about the handling though, is the off-throttle oversteer, as I can use that to turn into corners more sharply. I'm going to drive this baby a lot more, as I'm feeling that it has more to offer when driven on the limit. My next stop is the Nordschleife. :)

Last edited:
Back