Memory Card Problems

So this is how my story goes, so me and my cousin were playin GT4 on arcade mode, we finshed a 2 player race and he wanted to play Spider-Man 2 (stupid game). While the 2 player replay was on, he turned it off from the back (the lil switch). I didnt think nothing bad happen, but when he put on the Spider-Man 2 game, it said memory card not found. I thought it was a corrupted game file but i was wrong, when i restart my ps2, i went to the main menu and the memory card was never displayed. I tried my brothers memory card and it pops up but when i try mine, nothing happens :indiff:. Is not corrupted data or anything cause nothing shows up, its like im not even puttin a memory card. Is there any way at all that i can fix this??? Im not really worrying about my saved games since i put them in the Hard Drive 💡 Its an original PS2 memory card, none of that madcatz or other 3rd partys memory cards. hopefully it didnt get fried :scared: If anyone has any solutions besides buying a new, i would appreciate it, thnx

Back