Menu Bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter anguruso
  • 6 comments
  • 1,066 views
Messages
9


Above is a video I uploaded describing a bug that I have been experiencing ever since I update the PS3 and GT5 software when the PSN was restored. Has anyone else experienced or know of how to fix this?
 
thats sucks . I havent played super gt since before. Ill give it a try today. Have you heard of it happening to anyone else.
 


Above is a video I uploaded describing a bug that I have been experiencing ever since I update the PS3 and GT5 software when the PSN was restored. Has anyone else experienced or know of how to fix this?



Hm.... GT5 hasn't had an update since PSN came back up. Have you tried entering the race after signing off of PSN?
 
If all else fails, delete the game data (NOT YOUR SAVE DATA!) and reinstall. You'll have to generate new thumbnails for many cars though, which is annoying. It may help though.
 
Ouch. Hard luck buddy.

You could bring a friend round with their Gran Turismo 5 Disc and see if it works on your PS3.

If it works, then the disc is faulty.
 
Back