Menu overview Screenshots?

Would anyone be so kind to make these as to what can be found where and be turned on how.

Im getting the US version asap, but for now im running the Japanese version and my Japanese is not so good:)

tnx..

esp the rider aids im having trouble to find out, aswell as where i can reset my height..

tnx

NiTrO-EXILE-
Would anyone be so kind to make these as to what can be found where and be turned on how.

Im getting the US version asap, but for now im running the Japanese version and my Japanese is not so good:)

tnx..

esp the rider aids im having trouble to find out, aswell as where i can reset my height..

tnx

Hi and welcome to GT Planet, I'm sure that someone around here will be able to help you out with your queries (and give the search tool a go as well).

As I'm in Europe and still waiting for a PAL release I can't personally assist.

I'm here to politely ask that you refrain from using the term 'Japanese', it does cause offence to some members and 'Japanese' is not a great deal more to type in, also we would rather that text style talk (such as 'esp' and 'tnx') were not used as a good number of our members have English as a second language and the use of such abbreviations causes a bit of confusion.

Thanks & regards

Scaff

Hi there, and sorry again it was late last night and I was a bit lazy.
Ill try to post normal posts from now on, I've been around here for quite a while.
Did some Drifting in GT4.
About the whole search thing, I tried and I browsed the whole Tourist Trophy.
As for the Japanese think, thats what I saw everywhere so thats what I spoke of,
Sorry if I have offended anyone.

Thanks a lot for the help so far,
and enjoy this great game
👍

Back