Menu Sound Effects from Previous Games

1241Penguin

Diamond Member
Premium
Canada
Canada
Ever wanted to experience the nostalgia from older Gran Turismo games but without having to actually boot them up? Or maybe you just find the menu SFX in GT6 to be very unpleasant. It would be nice if we could choose between the menu SFX of every GT game right up to GT6. Surely it can't take that much time to do, nor should it be too difficult.

I personally find the GT6 menu SFX to be quite dull. I much prefer that of GT5P.

GT6 has some older race BGM's and menu music, but having a big jukebox would be epic.

I skipped GT5P, but listening to that it does sound very nice. Much easier on the ears than GT6.

My favourite is still GT4's menu and its songs. I never found GT5's particularly bad either, I actually appreciate it since GT6 is out. I hate the GT6 menu SFX, especially when you back out of a menu. It proofs either nobody at PD got a sound system with any kind of bass, or they are deaf. Or none of them actually play the game...

I say the beta version of GT4's menu SFX are the best, seriously they should've used that for the final release

Back