Merc 2.5-16 Evo II

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cavalryblood
  • 4 comments
  • 892 views
Messages
104
Messages
fourlives44more
I had this car in GT4 and lived it also from what I gather from Wheeler Dealers a loved car in EU. I got it randomly after the patch no idea why not complaining though. I love this car it only 25% tuned and with 306 horse power and is a driving dream. If you see it in the UCD pick it up. Won the Germany A in expert handily.
 
The touring car version is even more fun.

I was in my UCD lately - didn't have the required 1.4M at the moment. So now I'll never be short of that amount any more...

Have the street version though x 2 (-:
 
*gasp* A touring car I want one. Never the less what awesome car for the only 30000 I put into it. Thankfully it came in black the only color it should be in. Wish it wasnt a standard.
 
I love this car! Unfortunatly in GT4 the street version had a terrible engine/exhaust note, and I never got the car because of that. Finally, in GT5, even if its a standard, the car sounds correctly. I have to say, I always have alot of fun in it. I painted it in the typical Mercedes Metallic Silver. It looks killer!
mercedes-benz-190e-evoii.jpg
 
Back