Mercedes AMG racer concept VGT: my impressions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dagger311
  • 11 comments
  • 832 views
Messages
6,658
United States
Marietta, GA
Messages
Dagger31198
Really liked this one, it's fast. But it has understeer at high speeds. Would have tried to take gold, but I really don't even want that green paint.
 
Really liked this one, it's fast. But it has understeer at high speeds. Would have tried to take gold, but I really don't even want that green paint.

I think the car is awesome, the colour coded wheels and lights fab, I chose the black one...it looks like something from the world of Tron, love it
 
I think the car is awesome, the colour coded wheels and lights fab, I chose the black one...it looks like something from the world of Tron, love it

I got that one too. Instantly reminded me of Tron as well. :drool:
 
I think the car is awesome, the colour coded wheels and lights fab, I chose the black one...it looks like something from the world of Tron, love it
I chose the blue one. It looks nice, but wish I had chosen a less flashy color.
 
its fun to drive like the regular AMG however, im not sure what other races I can use this for.
I tried it on the S events but its too damn heavy.
any suggestions?
 
its fun to drive like the regular AMG however, im not sure what other races I can use this for.
I tried it on the S events but its too damn heavy.
any suggestions?
Just a guess, but try balancing weight distribution, lowering the ride hieght, and softening suspension.
 
I was expecting an understeering mess on corner entry and mid corner, and then loads of oversteer on exit. But it has surprisingly good handling.
 
I chose the blue one. It looks nice, but wish I had chosen a less flashy color.

It was a hard choice between the blue one and the black, the blue looks fantastic : )
 
It was a hard choice between the blue one and the black, the blue looks fantastic : )
Yeah, but a darker toned color just looks so nice. I look like I'm driving Aquamans' version of the batmobile!
 
Not a bad car, once you mess about with the setup you can remove some of the understeer. Got my one in matt grey - pretty much comes in Petronas colours if you go for that.
 
If PD weren't incompetent, and gave it an interior, I'd love it.
 
I haven't driven it apart from that one lap at Bathurst.

It sounded awful.

Chose orange with black wheels, as the other options were, erm... not to my liking.

If I had to say something nice about it; A bit less pointless than the 'Vette.
 
Back