*Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16v EVO II Touring Car '92 for trade*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vitzio
  • 28 comments
  • 1,450 views
Messages
1,250
United States
Texas
Messages
GTP_Vitzio/vezze61
Available for trade, I can trade now, and like all my trades I don't care about the miles on your offers or a slight tuning, just as long as the tuning is removable.

I don't know what I want this time, so I'll see what offers you post for it. Just as long as there's no paint or veyron offers.

I forgot to add, it's 0.0 miles and stock, I got it from a ticket 1000.

And If anyone has a Toyota GT-One stock I'll offer them the 190 E along with either a Xanami Nismo GT-R, ARTA NSX and a Yellowhat YMS Supra, both the Xanavi and the YMS Supra are stock.
 
Last edited:
anyone?
 
Any interest in a 22b?
 
trade it for a cobra 427 want it ?
Or Saleen S7
 
Last edited:
Saleen S7 sounds good, but i can't trade in like 4 hours as I said im still in the Suzuka 1000km. Ill still check for other offers though
 
Awwww, why do I miss threads like this...

If you have a change of heart, see if any of my cars are of interest...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=167522

Standards:
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03
Renaultsport Cio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
Mazda Atenza Touring Car

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '01
Honda NSX-R Concept '01
Oullim Motors SPIRRA 4.6 V8 '04
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (Pace) '01
Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car
Spoon FIT Race Car '03
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05
Nissan 350Z (Zee, EU) '03
Mazda 110S (L10A) '67
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93
190 E 2.5 - 16 EVO II '91 (0 miles)
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 (0 miles)

Premiums:
Anything you want up to 4M (then I'll be penniless unless I already own it)

Classic Muscle Car Ticket

Paints:
Matte Light Silver
Matte Silver
Matte Yellow
Chameleon Orange
Chameleon Blue
 
Teodor if you haven't been to my other threads you'll realise I don't do first come first serve, my threads go more like auctions :) also if you could get me a Peugeot 908 HDi Fap Team Peugeot Total stock then that'd be better than the s7 offer.
 
Uhh, anyone else?
 
If you havent already got one ill trade a red x1 for it :)
 
Interested in chrome chips? :)
 
If you read my first post I said I don't accept paint or Veyron offers.
 
I missed that hehehe :) Thanks
 
bump
 
ford(au) falcon xr8 2000, 0 miles?
 
Are you interested in coloured X2010s?
 
Oh, sorry, I had to leave. I just received a message from the last person I should have received a 190E Touring from, he told me he would resend it soon. I'll just ruin your 0-mile car anyway, as I intend to use it a lot.

Sorry for using your time.
 
colored x2010s, not really I already have a S. Vettel X2010, and maybe @ the ford, I'll see what other offers pop up later, I still have 2 hours left of Suzuka 1000km, lap 104/172
 
bump. Can trade in about 1 hour and 10 minutes
 
anyone?
 
yeah you already said that, ill go with the s7 if no one else offers anything
 
not interested in the falcon sorry.
 
trade tomorrow plz
Add me if you agree to trade Bulletpt23
 
well if I wait till tomorrow I'll see what offers show up in the meantime.
 
bump, I can trade now I finally finished the suzuka 1000km :D
 
add me plz to make the trade
 
Peugot 908 Team Total
Suzuki ESCUDO
Sauber C9
Mazda 787B 0 Miles
Ford GT Spec II Test Car 0 Miles
Plus I have about 4.9 Million so I can buy something out of the Dealership or OCD.
 
Hey, I have the 99 GT one stock will trade for the 190 touring car, don;t want anything else
 
Back