adam46 Messages 2,273 Hampshire Messages AdamWeller_ Jan 20, 2014 #1 This car is based on the DTM 190, and has a Judd V8 installed, as well as better aero, for hill climb racing. The engine is more commonly found in F3000 cars, so you can imagine how fast it is...
This car is based on the DTM 190, and has a Judd V8 installed, as well as better aero, for hill climb racing. The engine is more commonly found in F3000 cars, so you can imagine how fast it is...
lGNAl Messages 980 Riyadh Messages l1stPlacel Oct 16, 2014 #3 adam46 Video: Click to expand... Crazy driver.
Epic B Messages 5,843 Canada Oct 17, 2014 #6 Cool. I bet this car would be fun. I like the regular old 190 DTM (I've only driven it in GT4), but this sounds awesome.
Cool. I bet this car would be fun. I like the regular old 190 DTM (I've only driven it in GT4), but this sounds awesome.